Translate

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

#1 Greetings!

Hello, I am Yvonne. I come from Changhua. It’s a friendly city for me. I study in National Taipei University of Business, and major in Department of Business Administration. Reading romantic novels is my favorite interest. And I often listen to lyrical music or play online games in my free time. My friends all say that I am a passion person but in first meeting I am a quiet and shy girl.


Finally, I am glad to come to the class, computer assisted language learn, in this semester. I hope I can improve English writing skills in the class. Nice to meet you!

4 comments:

  1. This is a nice picture with good smile, Yvonne. But what do you mean by "lyrical music"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your praise.
      And "lyrical music" in Chinese is "抒情音樂".

      Delete
  2. I think you can always save the world.

    ReplyDelete