Translate

Sunday, November 27, 2016

#6 Steve Jobs’ Talk

'You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says

Vocabulary

1. diverge [daɪˈvɜrdʒ] (v.) 分歧
      Ex: This is where our opinions diverge from each other. (這就是我們意見產生分歧之處。)

2. quote [kwoʊt] (n.) 引用
      Ex: He quoted some old Chinese sayings to illustrate his points. (他引用了中國的一些俗話來解釋他的觀點。)

3. intuition [ˌɪntuˈɪʃn] (n.) 直覺
      Ex: He knew this thing by intuition. (他憑直覺瞭解了這件事。)

4. poetic [poʊˈetɪk] (adv.) 詩意的
      Ex: There is a poetic quality to her playing. (她的演奏富有詩意的品質。)

Sentence

1. Don't lose faith. 不要失去信心。

2. Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish. 常保飢渴求知,常存虛懷若愚。

Comment

I think the three life stories that Steve Jobs has said are quite reasonable in his sense. Perhaps my life experience is not enough, so I can not produce good resonance, but I admire him that he find his goal at seventeen years old.  I hope I also can find my future goal as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Just keep searching, you'll find it eventually Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete